For where your treasure is, there shall your heart be also. ~ Matthew 6:21

Monday, March 10, 2014

8th Bead Soup Blog Party - Meet Catherine!!!



8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party
I am thrilled to introduce my partner for this year's Bead Soup Blog Party!  The one . . . the only . . . the amazing Catherine King!  You should check out her blog at:
http://catherines-musings.blogspot.com/  if you think I am exaggerating!!!    It was actually a bit intimidating to concoct a soup for this multi-faceted artist, but I followed Lori's instructions and sent a favorite focal piece from my stash and color coordinated extras that I myself would be thrilled to receive.  I know she will do magnificent things with this humble but heart-felt offering!

I also want to thank Lori and her super awesome husband and son for putting this event together against monumental odds. In the last couple of weeks, I also became aware of a secondary team of Lori's incredible friends who were always right there ready to lend hands and hearts when needed.  I feel so very privileged to be a part of this group of incredibly talented and compassionate people.  You inspire me and support me in ways you could never fully realize and I am so truly grateful. This heart's for all of you . . . 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment